- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TBX3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 310-338 amino acids from the Central region of human TBX3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 79 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T-box transcription factor TBX3, T-box protein 3, TBX3
- Protein Accession Number: O15119
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6926
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of a phylogenetically conservedfamily of genes that share a common DNA-binding domain, the T-box.T-box genes encode transcription factors involved in the regulationof developmental processes. This protein is a transcriptionalrepressor and is thought to play a role in the anterior/posterioraxis of the tetrapod forelimb. Mutations in this gene causeulnar-mammary syndrome, affecting limb, apocrine gland, tooth,hair, and genital development. Alternative splicing of this generesults in three transcript variants encoding different isoforms;however, the full length nature of one variant has not beendetermined.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Hong, K.W., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 55(6):336-341(2010)
- 3: Christoffels, V.M., et al. Circ. Res. 106(2):240-254(2010)
- 4: Pfeufer, A., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(2):153-159(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-144
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin