- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TBX20 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 308-335 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TBX20.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBX20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T-box transcription factor TBX20, T-box protein 20, TBX20
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UMR3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 334302934
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57057
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a T-box family member. The T-box familymembers share a common DNA binding domain, termed the T-box, andthey are transcription factors involved in the regulation ofdevelopmental processes. This gene is essential for heartdevelopment. Mutations in this gene are associated with diversecardiac pathologies, including defects in septation, valvulogenesisand cardiomyopathy. Alternatively spliced transcript variantsencoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Ichikawa, S., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 25(8):1821-1829(2010)
- 2: Posch, M.G., et al. J. Med. Genet. 47(4):230-235(2010)
- 3: Macindoe, I., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 389(3):606-618(2009)
- 4: Liu, C., et al. EurMed Genet 51(6):580-587(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-993
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.