- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: SASDGSVCVLDLRK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows preferential nuclear staining in the DCT. Recommended concentration, 4-6ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is also expected to recognise the human protein TBLR1 (NP_078941), which is very similar. Variants (NP_005638.1; NP_001132938.1) encode isoform a (TBL1X) and variants (NP_001132939.1; NP_001132940.1 ) encode isoform b (TBLX1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBL1X / TBL1XR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TBL1X, TBL1XR1, EBI, TBL1, transducin (beta)-like 1X-linked, transducin (beta)-like 1, transducin (beta)-like 1 X-linked, transducin (beta)-like 1X-linked receptor 1, C21, DC42, FLJ12894, IRA1, TBLR1, TBL1-related protein 1, nuclear receptor co-repressor/HDAC3 complex subunit, SMAP55, F-box-like/WD repeat-containing protein TBL1X, OTTHUMP00000022879, transducin beta-like 1X
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005638.1, NP_001132938.1, NP_001132939.1, NP_001132940.1, NP_078941.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5032159
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6907; 79718
- 1: Bassi MT, Ramesar RS, Caciotti B, Winship IM, De Grandi A, Riboni M, Townes PL, Beighton P, Ballabio A, Borsani G. X-linked late-onset sensorineural deafness caused by a deletion involving OA1 and a novel gene containing WD-40 repeats. Am J Hum Genet. 1999 Jun;64(6):1604-16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-157
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.