- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Dog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TBK1 monoclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 563 - 577 of TBK1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TBK1 antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:10000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 1:200 - 1:1000.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.2% gelatin, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TBK1, T2K, NAK, NF-kappa-B-activating kinase, NF-kB-activating kinase, TANK-binding kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UHD2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74761953
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29110
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TBK1 Antibody [108A429]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-639
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.