- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TBCA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 30-58 amino acids from the Central region of human TBCA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBCA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tubulin-specific chaperone A, TCP1-chaperonin cofactor A, Tubulin-folding cofactor A, CFA, TBCA
- Protein Accession Number: O75347
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene is one of four proteins(cofactors A, D, E, and C) involved in the pathway leading tocorrectly folded beta-tubulin from folding intermediates. CofactorsA and D are believed to play a role in capturing and stabilizingbeta-tubulin intermediates in a quasi-native confirmation. CofactorE binds to the cofactor D/beta-tubulin complex; interaction withcofactor C then causes the release of beta-tubulin polypeptidesthat are committed to the native state. This gene encodeschaperonin cofactor A.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Joslyn, G., et al. Alcohol. Clin. Exp. Res. 34(5):800-812(2010)
- 3: Bruneel, A., et al. Proteomics 5(15):3876-3884(2005)
- 4: Nolasco, S., et al. FEBS Lett. 579(17):3515-3524(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-183
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin