- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TBC1D20 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 335-363 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TBC1D20.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBC1D20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TBC1 domain family member 20, TBC1D20, C20orf140
- Protein Accession Number: Q96BZ9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34395569
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 128637
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TBC1D20 may act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- 1: Ishibashi, K., et al. Genes Cells 14(1):41-52(2009)
- 2: Sklan, E.H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(50):36354-36361(2007)
- 3: Sklan, E.H., et al. J. Virol. 81(20):11096-11105(2007)
- 4: Deloukas, P., et al. Nature 414(6866):865-871(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-032
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.