- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-300 of human TBC1D15 (NP_073608.4).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse pancreas
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 79kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBC1D15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RAB7-GAP, TBC1 domain family member 15, GAP for RAB7, GTPase-activating protein RAB7, Tre-2-budding uninhibited by benzimidazole-cell division cycle 16 domain, domain family member 15, Tre2/Bub2/Cdc16 domain family member 15
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64786
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the Ras-like proteins in brain-GTPase activating protein superfamily that share a conserved Tre-2/Bub2/Cdc16 domain. The encoded protein interacts with Ras-like protein in brain 5A and may function as a regulator of intracellular trafficking. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-747
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin