- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TAS2R31 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 280-309 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TAS2R31.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TAS2R31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Taste receptor type 2 member 31, T2R31, Taste receptor type 2 member 44, T2R44, Taste receptor type 2 member 53, T2R53, TAS2R31, TAS2R44
- Protein Accession Number: P59538
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 338817946
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 259290
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TAS2R44 belongs to the large TAS2R receptor family. TAS2Rsare expressed on the surface of taste receptor cells and mediatethe perception of bitterness through a G protein-coupled secondmessenger pathway (Conte et al., 2002 [PubMed 12584440]). Forfurther information on TAS2Rs, see MIM 604791.
- 1: Pronin, A.N., et al. Curr. Biol. 17(16):1403-1408(2007)
- 2: Fischer, A., et al. Mol. Biol. Evol. 22(3):432-436(2005)
- 3: Kuhn, C., et al. J. Neurosci. 24(45):10260-10265(2004)
- 4: Pronin, A.N., et al. Chem. Senses 29(7):583-593(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-593
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.