- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TAS2R1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 267-296 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TAS2R1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TAS2R1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Taste receptor type 2 member 1, T2R1, Taste receptor family B member 7, TRB7, TAS2R1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NYW7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29839667
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50834
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of a family of candidate tastereceptors that are members of the G protein-coupled receptorsuperfamily and that are specifically expressed by taste receptorcells of the tongue and palate epithelia. This intronless tastereceptor gene encodes a 7-transmembrane receptor protein,functioning as a bitter taste receptor. This gene is mapped tochromosome 5p15, the location of a genetic locus (PROP) thatcontrols the detection of the bitter compound6-n-propyl-2-thiouracil.
- 1: Upadhyaya, J., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 398(2):331-335(2010)
- 2: Weiss, L.A., et al. Nature 461(7265):802-808(2009)
- 3: Go, Y., et al. Genetics 170(1):313-326(2005)
- 4: Fischer, A., et al. Mol. Biol. Evol. 22(3):432-436(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-775
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin