- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HISNAEPKHNSNRQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx. 45kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Jurkat (calculated MW of 44.7kDa according to NP_031401.1). A slightly larger protein is detected in some regions of the Brain. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1375 - Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TARDBP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TARDBP, TAR DNA binding protein, ALS10, TDP-43, OTTHUMP00000002171, TAR DNA-binding protein-43
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031401.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6678271
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23435
- 1: Zhang YJ, Xu YF, Dickey CA, Buratti E, Baralle F, Bailey R, Pickering-Brown S, Dickson D, Petrucelli L. Progranulin mediates caspase-dependent cleavage of TAR DNA binding protein-43. J. Neurosci. 2007 Sep 27 (39): 10530-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-778
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.