- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TANK.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TANK peptide is used for blocking the activity of TANK antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TANK peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TANK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ITRAF, TRAF2, I-TRAF, ITRAF, TRAF family member-associated NF-kappa-B activator, TRAF-interacting protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004171
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19743569
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10010
- 1: Cheng G and Baltimore D. TANK, a co-inducer with TRAF2 of TNF- and CD40L-mediated NF-kappaB activation. Genes Dev. 1996; 10:963-73.
- 2: Willetts KE, Rey F, Agostini I, et al. DNA repair enzyme uracil DNA glycosylase is specifically incorporated into human immunodeficiency virus type 1 viral particles through a Vpr-independent mechanism. J. Virol. 1999; 73:1682-8.
- 3: Harris RS, Bishop KN, Sheehy AM, et al. DNA deamination mediates innate immunity to retroviral infection. Cell 2003; 113:803-9
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3877P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.