- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of human TAK1 (NT).
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TAK1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TAK1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TAK1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP3K7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TAK1, MEKK7, TGF1a, TAK1, Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7, Transforming growth factor-beta-activated kinase 1, TGF-beta-activated kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: BAA25025
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2924624
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6885
- 1: Yamaguchi K, Shirakabe K, Shibuya H, et al. Identification of a member of the MAPKKK family as a potential mediator of TGF-beta signal transduction. Science 1995; 270:2008-11.
- 2: Rong R, Ahn JY, Huang H, et al. PI3 kinase enhancer-Homer complex couples mGluRI to PI3 kinase, preventing neuronal apoptosis. Nat. Neurosci. 2003; 6:1153-61.
- 3: Ahn J-Y, Rong R, Kroll TG, et al. PIKE (Phosphotidylinositol 3-kinase enhancer)-A GTPase stimulates Akt activity and mediates cellular invasion. J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279:16441-51.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3385P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin