- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TAGLN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 136-165 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TAGLN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TAGLN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transgelin-2, Epididymis tissue protein Li 7e, SM22-alpha homolog, TAGLN2, KIAA0120
- Protein Accession Number: P37802
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 586000
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8407
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a homolog of theprotein transgelin, which is one of the earliest markers ofdifferentiated smooth muscle. The function of this protein has notyet been determined.
- 1: Rho, J.H., et al. J. Proteome Res. 8(12):5610-5618(2009)
- 2: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 3: Wang, L., et al. J. Mol. Med. 83(10):812-821(2005)
- 4: Gevaert, K., et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 21(5):566-569(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-455
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.