- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Dog, Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified TAG-72 protein was used as the immunogen for this TAG-72 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-2 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the TAG-72 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes an oncofetal antigen of 220kDa, identified as a tumor-associated glycoprotein (TAG-72) with properties of a mucin. This mAb defines the mucin-carried sialylated-Tn epitope. TAG-72 is usually expressed by adenocarcinomas, but is negative in mesotheliomas. Studies have reported that this antibody has 80% sensitivity and 93% specificity for pulmonary adenocarcinoma. Therefore, TAG-72 is a useful marker to distinguish between mesothelioma and adenocarcinoma. However, false positive reactions can occur so results must be interpreted with the utmost caution. This antibody may be useful in the differentiation of non-small cell carcinomas from small cell carcinomas of the lung. The combined use of anti-TAG-72 and anti-GCDFP-15 is valuable in the diagnosis of apocrine carcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-569
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.