- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-161 of human TAF12 (NP_001128690.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 18kDa
- VALIDATION: Antibody is Knockout validated.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TAF12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TAF2J, TAFII2transcription initiation factor TFIID subunit 12, TAF12 RNA polymerase II, TATA box binding protein (TBP)-associated factor, 20kDa, TAFII-20/TAFII-15, TAFII20/TAFII15, TATA box binding protein (TBP)-associated factor, RNA polymerase II, J, 20kD, transcription initiation factor TFIID 20/15 kDa subunits
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6883
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Control of transcription by RNA polymerase II involves the basal transcription machinery which is a collection of proteins. These proteins with RNA polymerase II, assemble into complexes which are modulated by transactivator proteins that bind to cis-regulatory elements located adjacent to the transcription start site. Some modulators interact directly with the basal complex, whereas others may act as bridging proteins linking transactivators to the basal transcription factors. Some of these associated factors are weakly attached while others are tightly associated with TBP in the TFIID complex. Among the latter are the TAF proteins. Different TAFs are predicted to mediate the function of distinct transcriptional activators for a variety of gene promoters and RNA polymerases. TAF12 interacts directly with TBP as well as with TAF2I. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-263
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.