- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Xenopus, Bovine, Zebrafish, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TADA3L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 386-414 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TADA3L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TADA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transcriptional adapter 3, ADA3 homolog, hADA3, STAF54, Transcriptional adapter 3-like, ADA3-like protein, TADA3, ADA3, TADA3L
- Protein Accession Number: O75528
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10474
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Many DNA-binding transcriptional activator proteinsenhance the initiation rate of RNA polymerase II-mediated genetranscription by interacting functionally with the generaltranscription machinery bound at the basal promoter. Adaptorproteins are usually required for this activation, possibly toacetylate and destabilize nucleosomes, thereby relieving chromatinconstraints at the promoter. The protein encoded by this gene is atranscriptional activator adaptor and has been found to be part ofthe PCAF histone acetylase complex. In addition, it associates withthe tumor suppressor protein p53 and is required for full activityof p53 and p53-mediated apoptosis. At least four alternativelyspliced variants have been found for this gene, but the full-lengthnature of some variants has not been determined. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Li, C.W., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 38(16):5291-5303(2010)
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Hu, Y., et al. Cancer Invest. 27(3):298-306(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-974
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.