- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino amino terminus of human TACI.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TACI peptide is used for blocking the activity of TACI antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TACI peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF13B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CVID, RYZN, TACI, CD267, CVID2, TNFRSF14B, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 13B, Transmembrane activator and CAML interactor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036584
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6912694
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23495
- 1: von Bulow GU, Bram RJ. NF-AT activation induced by a CAML-interacting member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. Science. 1997;278(5335):138-41.
- 2: Geijtenbeek TB, Torensma R, van Vliet SJ, et al. Identification of DC-SIGN, a novel dendritic cell-specific ICAM-3 receptor that supports primary immune responses. Cell. 2000;100(5):575-85.
- 3: Soilleux EJ, Barten R, Trowsdale J. DC-SIGN; a related gene, DC-SIGNR; and CD23 form a cluster on 19p13. J Immunol. 2000;165(6):2937-42.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2395P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin