- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hTACI (human TACI).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect hTACI by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with our Polyclonal Anti-Human TACI (XP-5278) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hTACI.
To detect hTACI by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hTACI is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1215 - U937 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hTACI specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TACI antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF13B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CVID, RYZN, TACI, CD267, CVID2, TNFRSF14B
- Protein Accession Number: Q4ACX1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121943629
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23495
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- TACI is a lymphocyte specific member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily. It interacts with calcium-modulator and cyclophilin ligand (CAML). The protein binds to both APRIL and BAFF and induces activation of the transcription factors NFAT (nuclear-factor of activated T cells), AP1, and NF kappa B and plays a crucial role in humoral immunity by interacting with a TNF ligand. This gene is located within the Smith Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5278Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin