- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SYT13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 25-52 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SYT13.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SYT13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Synaptotagmin-13, Synaptotagmin XIII, SytXIII, SYT13, KIAA1427
- Protein Accession Number: Q7L8C5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74749900
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57586
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SYT13 belongs to the large synaptotagmin protein family.All synaptotagmins show type I membrane topology, with anextracellular N terminus, a single transmembrane region, and acytoplasmic C terminus containing tandem C2 domains. Majorfunctions of synaptotagmins include vesicular traffic, exocytosis,and secretion.
- 1: Jahn, J.E., et al. Int. J. Oncol. 32(2):441-449(2008)
- 2: Craxton, M. Genomics 77 (1-2), 43-49 (2001) :
- 3: Fukuda, M., et al. Biochem. J. 354 (PT 2), 249-257 (2001) :
- 4: Simpson, J.C., et al. EMBO Rep. 1(3):287-292(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-946
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.