- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-LLHHTMDHSIPDA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in Human Brain and Liver lysates at up to 1ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Liver shows staining of cytoplasm in hepatocytes. Recommended concentration, 4-6ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both human isoforms (NP_056500; NP_536737).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SDCBP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SDCBP2, ST-2, SITAC18, syndecan binding protein (syntenin) 2, syntenin-2, FLJ12256, OTTHUMP00000029961, OTTHUMP00000029964, syndecan binding protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056500.3,NP_536737.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38016916
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27111
- 1: Koroll M, Rathjen FG, Volkmer H. The neural cell recognition molecule neurofascin interacts with syntenin-1 but not with syntenin-2, both of which reveal self-associating activity. J Biol Chem. 2001 Apr 6;276(14):10646-54.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-460
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.