- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (89%)
- IMMUNOGEN: SYNGR3 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human SYNGR3.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of SYNGR3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SYNGR3 antibody can be used for detection of SYNGR3 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: SYNGR3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SYNGR3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SYNGR3 antibody can be stored at 4°C up to one year. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SYNGR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SYNGR3 Antibody: Synaptogyrin-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004200
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6631112
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9143
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SYNGR3 Antibody: Synaptogyrins comprise a family of tyrosine-phosphorylated membrane proteins with two neuronal (SYNGR1 and SYNGR3) and one ubiquitous (SYNGR2) members. SYNGR1 and -3 are synaptic vesicle proteins, residing in some cases on the same synaptic vesicle, and are thought to be involved in the regulation of neurotransmitter release. SYNGR2, by contrast, is absent from synaptic vesicles. The role and localization of a fourth synaptogyrin, SYNGR4, is unclear. SYNGR3 is predominantly expressed in brain and placenta. SYNGR3 is involved in the positive regulation of dopamine transporter activity and facilitates the physical and functional interactions of the transporter with the dopamine vesicular storage system, allowing a more efficient loading of the vesicles with extracellular dopamine after release.
- 1: Belizaire R, Komanduri C, Wooten K, et al. Characterization of synaptogyrin 3 as a new synaptic vesicle protein. J. Comp. Neurol.2004; 470:266-81.
- 2: Egaña LA, Cuevas RA, Baust TB, et al. Physical and functional interaction between the dopamine transporter and the synaptic vesicle protein synaptogyrin-3. J. Neurosci.2009; 29:4592-604.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5567
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin