- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: DEDEIHPLLIRDR-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 150kDa band observed in Mouse Brain lysates (calculated MW of 148kDa according to Human NP_006763.2 and Mouse XP_990642.3). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 150 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SYNGAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SYNGAP1, synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein 1, DKFZp761G1421, KIAA1938, MRD5, RASA1, RASA5, SYNGAP, OTTHUMP00000209046, neuronal RasGAP, ras GTPase-activating protein SynGAP, synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein 1 homolog, synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein, 135kDa, synaptic Ras GTPase-activating protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006763.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 194248068
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8831
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-896
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.