- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: syk (Ab-323) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 321~325 (N-P-Y-E-P) derived from Human syk.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total syk protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 72 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SYK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p72-Syk, IKBE, Spleen tyrosine kinase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001128524.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 205277435
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6850
- Positive effector of BCR-stimulated responses. Couples the B-cell antigen receptor (BCR) to the mobilization of calcium ion either through a phosphoinositide 3-kinase-dependent pathway, when not phosphorylated on tyrosines of the linker region, or through a phospholipase C γdependent pathway, when phosphorylated on Tyr-348 and Tyr-352. Thus the differential phosphorylation of Syk can determine the pathway by which BCR is coupled to the regulation of intracellular calcium ion
- 1: Zhang, J. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 35442-35447. Turner, M. et al. (2000) Immunol. Today 21, 148-154. Decker, M. et al. (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273, 8867-8874. Law, C. L. et al. (1996) Mol. Cell. Biol. 16, 1305-1315.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-434
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.