- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CAAFKELQSTFK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in Human Thymus, Human Lymph node and Human Tonsil lysates (calculated MW of 26.7kDa according to NP_077305.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.5ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody does not cross-react with Mouse Swiprosin 2. Data kindly provided by Sebastian Duetting and Dirk Mielenz.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1369 - Human Lymph Node Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EFHD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EFHD2, MGC4342, EF hand domain containing 2, EF-hand domain family, member D2, RP3-467K16.3, SWS1, EF hand domain family, member D2, swiprosin 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_077305.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20149675
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79180
- 1: Vuadens F, Rufer N, Kress A, Corthesy P, Schneider P, Tissot JD. Identification of swiprosin 1 in human lymphocytes. Proteomics. 2004 Aug;4(8):2216-20.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-454
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.