- Trial Size
Swine H1N1 Hemagglutinin Antibody [3E9H5]CATALOG NUMBER: PM-5535
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse monoclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide containing the sequence specific to the novel S-OIV A H1N1 strain hemagglutinin protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used for the detection of the hemagglutinin protein from the H1N1 strain of S-OIV A in ELISA.
- PURIFICATION: Swine H1N1 Hemagglutinin Monoclonal Antibody is immunoaffinity chromotography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Swine H1N1 Hemagglutinin Monoclonal Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Swine H1N1 Hemagglutinin monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Swine H1N1 Hemagglutinin Antibody [3E9H5] :
- Protein Accession Number: ACQ76314
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 229535834
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Swine H1N1 Hemagglutinin Monoclonal Antibody: Influenza A virus has one of sixteen possible Hemagglutinin (HA) surface proteins and one of nine possible Neuraminidase (NA) surface proteins. In early 2009, a novel H1N1 swine-origin influenza (S-OIV) A virus was identified in specimens obtained from patients in Mexico and the United States. The genetic make-up of this swine flu virus is unlike any other: it is an H1N1 strain that combines a triple assortment first identified in 1998 including human, swine, and avian influenza with two new pig H3N2 virus genes from Eurasia, themselves of recent human origin. This antibody is specific for the novel swine influenza Hemagglutinin and will not recognize the corresponding Hemagglutinin sequence from the seasonal H1N1 influenza (A/Brisbane/59/2007 (H1N1)).
- 1: Thompson WW, Shay DK, Weintraub E, et al. Mortality associated with influenza and reparatory syncytial virus in the United States. JAMA 2003; 289:179-86.
- 2: Dawood FS, Jain S, et al. Emergence of a novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N. Engl. J. Med. 2009; 360:2605-15.
- 3: Morens DM, Taubenberger JK, and Fauci AS. The Persistent Legacy of the 1918 Influenza Virus. N. Engl. J. Med. 2009;361:225-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-5535
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805