- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KPKYEPNPHYHEN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 150kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 125kDa according to NP_001093879.1 and of 126kDa according to NP_056386.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_001093879.1; NP_056386.2).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10433 - HeLa Nuclear Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SENP6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SENP6, SUSP1, SUMO1/sentrin specific peptidase 6, RP1-134M13.1, FLJ11355, FLJ11887, KIAA0389, KIAA0797, SSP1, 2810017C20Rik, SUMO-1-specific protease, SUMO1/sentrin specific protease 6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001093879.1, NP_056386.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 156105703
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26054
- 1: Choi SJ, Chung SS, Rho EJ, Lee HW, Lee MH, Choi HS, Seol JH, Baek SH, Bang OS, Chung CH. Negative modulation of RXRalpha transcriptional activity by small ubiquitin-related modifier (SUMO) modification and its reversal by SUMO-specific protease SUSP1. J Biol Chem. 2006 Oct 13;281(41):30669-77. Epub 2006 Aug 15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-711
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.