- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acid peptide near the center of human SUSD3.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SUSD3 peptide is used for blocking the activity of SUSD3 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CXCR4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SUSD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sushi domain containing 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_659443
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21450717
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 203328
- 1: Abba MC, Hu Y, Sun H, et al. Gene expression signature of estrogen receptor alpha status in breast cancer. BMC Genomics 2005; 6:37.
- 2: Parris TZ, Danielsson A, Nemes S, et al. Clinical implications of gene dosage and gene expression patterns in diploid breast cancer. Clin. Cancer Res. 2010; 16:3860-74.
- 3: Moy I, Todorovic V, Dubash AD, et al. Estrogen-dependent sushi domain containing 3 regulates cytoskeleton organization and migration in breast cancer cells. Oncogene 2015; 34:323-33.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8475P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.