- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 45-320 of human SUMF2 (NP_056226.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: BxPC-3
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 34kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SUMF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: pFGE, inactive C-alpha-formylglycine-generating enzyme 2, C-alpha-formyglycine-generating enzyme 2, C-alpha-formylglycine-generating enzyme 2, epididymis secretory sperm binding protein, paralog of formylglycine-generating enzyme, paralog of the formylglycine-generating enzyme
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25870
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The catalytic sites of sulfatases are only active if they contain a unique amino acid, C-alpha-formylglycine (FGly). The FGly residue is posttranslationally generated from a cysteine by enzymes with FGly-generating activity. The gene described in this record is a member of the sulfatase-modifying factor family and encodes a protein with a DUF323 domain that localizes to the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum. This protein has low levels of FGly-generating activity but can heterodimerize with another family member - a protein with high levels of FGly-generating activity. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-037
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.