- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DGRVYHVGLGDAAQPR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in Human Ovary lysates (calculated MW of 98.2kDa according to NP_940998.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. An additional band of 50kDa was consistently observed, however this band was not blocked by the immunizing peptide and it is therefore a non-specific signal. We call for caution when used for other assays than Western blot.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_061325.1; NP_940998.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1316 - Human Ovary Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20˚C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SULF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SULF2, sulfatase 2, DKFZp313E091, FLJ90554, HSULF-2, KIAA1247, MGC126411, OTTHUMP00000031223, extracellular sulfatase SULF-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061325.1, NP_940998.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29789100
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55959
- 1: Dai Y, Yang Y, MacLeod V, Yue X, Rapraeger AC, Shriver Z, Venkataraman G, Sasisekharan R, Sanderson RD. HSulf-1 and HSulf-2 are potent inhibitors of myeloma tumor growth in vivo. J Biol Chem. 2005 Dec 2;280(48):40066-73.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-071
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin