- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant STYK1-His is expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(P):1:500 - 1:2,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: STYK1 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STYK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NOK, Novel oncogene with kinase domainNOK, SuRTK106
- Protein Accession Number: Q6J9G0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373546
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55359
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Protein kinases (PKs) represent a well studied but most diverse protein superfamily. The covalent, reversible linkage of phosphate to serine, threonine, and tyrosine residues of substrate proteins by protein kinases is probably ubiquitous cellular mechanism for regulation of physiological processes. It is known to us that most signaling pathways impinge at some point on protein kinases. Here we report a human putative receptor protein kinase cDNA STYK1. The STYK1 cDNA is 2749 base pairs in length and contains an open reading frame encoding 422 amino acids. The STYK1 gene is mapped to human chromosome 12p13 and 11 exons were found. RT-PCR showed that STYK1 is widely expressed in human tissues.
- 1: Liu L, Yu XZ and Li TS, et al. Mol Biol Rep. 2003, Jun, 30(2):91-6.
- 2: Moriai R. , Kobayashi D.and Amachika T. , et al. Mol Biol Rep. 2007, Apr, 6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-221
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.