- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This STX4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 132-160 amino acids from the Central region of human STX4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STX4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Syntaxin-4, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-31, STX4, STX4A
- Protein Accession Number: Q12846
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3041737
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6810
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Plasma membrane t-SNARE that mediates docking of transport vesicles. Necessary for the translocation of SLC2A4 from intracellular vesicles to the plasma membrane. Together with STXB3 and VAMP2, may also play a role in docking/fusion of intracellular GLUT4-containing vesicles with the cell surface in adipocytes (By similarity). May also play a role in docking of synaptic vesicles at presynaptic active zones.
- 1: Evesson, F.J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(37):28529-28539(2010)
- 2: Kennedy, M.J., et al. Cell 141(3):524-535(2010)
- 3: Brochetta, C., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1783(10):1781-1791(2008)
- 4: Cooper, G.M., et al. Blood 112(4):1022-1027(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-146
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.