- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: KDRTQELRTAKD-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in Mouse Brain lysates (calculated MW of 33.0kDa according to NP_004594.1 and 33.2kDa according to NP_443106.1). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Please note this product is expected to recognize the products of 2 different genes. STX1A (NP_004594.1and NP_001159375.1) and STX1B (NP_443106.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STX1A / STX1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: STX1A, syntaxin 1A (brain) , HPC-1, STX1, p35-1, SYN1A, OTTHUMP00000174615, OTTHUMP00000174616, OTTHUMP00000174617, OTTHUMP00000174618, neuron-specific antigen HPC-1, syntaxin-1A, STX1B, syntaxin 1B, STX1B1, STX1B2, FP17469, OTTHUMP00000163224, syntaxin 1B1, syntaxin 1B2, syntaxin-1B, syntaxin-1B1, syntaxin-1B2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004594.1,NP_001159375.1,NP_443106.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4759182
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6804;112755
- 1: Kang Y, Leung YM, Manning-Fox JE, Xia F, Xie H, Sheu L, Tsushima RG, Light PE, Gaisano HY. Syntaxin-1A inhibits cardiac KATP channels by its actions on nucleotide binding folds 1 and 2 of sulfonylurea receptor 2A. J Biol Chem. 2004 Nov 5;279(45):47125-31. Epub 2004 Aug 31.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-448
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.