- TISSUE/CELL TYPE: Stomach
- SPECIES: Human
- GENERAL DIAGNOSIS: Stomach Tissue Slide (mucinous Adenocarcinoma)
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: ProSci’s human tissue slides can be used with any antibody shown to be effective in formalin-fixed tissue using a standard immunostaining protocol.
In order to avoid false negative results from DNA or RNA sequences not being present in a 4 μm cellular cross-section, 10 μm tissue sections are recommended. 10 μm single tissue slides are available upon request. This product has not been evaluated for effectiveness in ISH or FISH applications.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for up to two years when stored in a cool, dry lab area.
- FIXATION: Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded
- Please Note: ProSci now has over 700 different lots available for a wide range of tissues. Many of these lots are not listed online. If you don't see what you are looking for please call us.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue is useful for a variety of applications including the targeting of proteins, RNA, and DNA by means of Immunohistochemistry (IHC), in-situ hybridization (ISH) and fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH), respectively. Some tissue types may require extra attention as they may contain high levels of endogenous biotin, peroxidase, or autofluorescence.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only.
- Additional Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-810
- Size: 4 um | 10 um
- List Price: $110.00 – $130.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.