- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: STMN1 (phospho Ser62) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 62 (R-R-K (p)-S-H) derived from Human STMN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of STMN1 only when phosphorylated at serine 62.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STMN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAG, LAP18, pp19, PR22, STN1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005554.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51895905
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3925
- This gene belongs to the stathmin family of genes. It encodes a ubiquitous cytosolic phosphoprotein proposed to function as an intracellular relay integrating regulatory signals of the cellular environment. The encoded protein is involved in the regulation of the microtubule filament system by destabilizing microtubules. It prevents assembly and promotes disassembly of microtubules. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified.
- 1: Zhu X.-X., J. Biol. Chem. 264:14556-14560(1989).
- 2: Maucuer A., FEBS Lett. 264:275-278(1990).
- 3: Melhem R.F., J. Biol. Chem. 266:17747-17753(1991).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-836
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.