- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 312-431 of human STK24 (NP_001027467.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A375
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: NIH/3T3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 49kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STK24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein kinase 24, Mammalian STE20-like protein kinase 3, MST-3, STE20-like kinase MST3, Serine/threonine-protein kinase 24 36 kDa subunit, Mammalian STE20-like protein kinase 3 N-terminal, MST3/N, Serine/threonine-protein kinase 24 12 kDa subunit, Mammalian STE20-like protein kinase 3 C-terminal, MST3/C, STK24, MST3, STK3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8428
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a serine/threonine protein kinase that functions upstream of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signaling. The encoded protein is cleaved into two chains by caspases; the N-terminal fragment (MST3/N) translocates to the nucleus and promotes programmed cells death. There is a pseudogene for this gene on chromosome X. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-733
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin