- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This STK11IP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 385-411 amino acids from the Central region of human STK11IP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 121 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STK11IP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein kinase 11-interacting protein, LKB1-interacting protein 1, STK11IP, KIAA1898, LIP1, LKB1IP, STK11IP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N1F8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296452972
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114790
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- STK11IP may regulate STK11 function by controlling its subcellular localization.
- 1: Conde, E., et al. Hum. Pathol. 38(9):1351-1360(2007)
- 2: Smith, D.P., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 10(25):2869-2877(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-923
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.