- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Hamster, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This STIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 269-297 amino acids from the Central region of human STIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Stress-induced-phosphoprotein 1, STI1, Hsc70/Hsp90-organizing protein, Hop, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-11, Transformation-sensitive protein IEF SSP 3521, STIP1
- Protein Accession Number: P31948
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 400042
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10963
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- STIP1 mediates the association of the molecular chaperones HSC70 and HSP90 (HSPCA and HSPCB).
- 1: Onuoha,S.C., J. Mol. Biol. 379 (4), 732-744 (2008) Erlich,R.B., Glia 55 (16), 1690-1698 (2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-525
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.