- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region near the N-terminus.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, Western (immuno) blotting, Immunostaining (in testing)
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STIM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Stromal Interaction Molecule-1 , GOK, TAM, IMD10, D11S4896E
- Protein Accession Number: EAX02580
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 209572721
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6786
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- STIM-1 is a component of the Ca sensor/channel. It associates with ORAI-1 and form a essential complex involved in store-operated channels. STIM1 activates Ca(2+) influx via Orai1 channels. Expression of STIM and Orai proteins are found in many cell types and knock-out mice lack viability.
- 1: Williams RT, Senior PV, Van Stekelenburg L, Layton JE, Smith PJ, Dziadek MA., Stromal interaction molecule 1 (STIM1), a transmembrane protein with growth suppressor activity, contains an extracellular SAM domain modified by N-linked glycosylation., Biochim Biophys Acta. 2002 Apr 1;1596(1):131-137
- 2: Dziadek MA, Johnstone LS., Biochemical properties and cellular localisation of STIM proteins., Cell Calcium. 2007 Aug;42(2):123-32.
- 3: Frischauf I, Schindl R, Derler I, Bergsmann J, Fahrner M, Romanin C.,.The STIM/Orai coupling machinery., Channels (Austin). 2008 Jul-Aug;2(4):261-8
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-873
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.