- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RIKRTGDGNYKSG
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 30kDa band in Human Adipose, Brain and Liver lysates after 0.3 ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 41.5kDa according to NP_005054.3. The 30kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Liver and Colon. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.Flow Cytometry: Exclusively staining of HepG2 when mixed with Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SCD, SCD1, HGNC:10571, FADS5, PRO0998 , acyl-CoA desaturase, delta-9-desaturase, fatty acid desaturase, predicted protein of HQ0998, stearoyl-CoA desaturase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005054.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 53759151
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6319
- 1: Zhang S, Yang Y, Shi Y. Characterization of human SCD2, an oligomeric desaturase with improved stability and enzyme activity by cross-linking in intact cells. Biochem J. 2004 Dec 20;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-443
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.