- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Stathmin 1 (Ab-38) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 36~40 (P-L-S-P-P) derived from Human Stathmin 1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total Stathmin 1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STMN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lag, SMN, OP18, PP17, PP19, PR22, LAP18, C1orf215, NACP, PARK1, STMN1, STN1, stathmin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001138926.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 224451142
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3925
- Involved in the regulation of the microtubule (MT) filament system by destabilizing microtubules. Prevents assembly and promotes disassembly of microtubules. Phosphorylation at Ser-16 may be required for axon formation during neurogenesis. Involved in the control of the learned and innate fear
- 1: Wang KK, et al. (1991) Biochem J 279 (Pt 2): 537-544. Sekimoto T, et al. (2004) EMBO J 23 (9): 1934-1942. Doye V, et al. (1992) Biochem J 287 (Pt 2): 549-554. Larsson N, et al. (1999) Mol Cell Biol 19 (3): 2242-2250.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-370
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin