- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: STAT6 (Ab-645) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.643~647 (P-A-T-I-K) derived from Human STAT6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total STAT6 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STAT6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: STAT6B, STAT6C, D12S1644, IL-4-STAT, BHLHE39, STAT6B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003144.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23397678
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6778
- Carries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
- 1: Nelms K, et al. (1999) Annu Rev Immunol. 17:701-738. Malabarba M G, et al. (1996) Biochem. J. 319:865-872. Hou J, et al. (1994) Science. 265:1701-1706. Quelle F W, et al. (1995) Mol Cell Biol. 15: 3336-3343. Takeda K, et al. (1996) Nature. 380: 627-630.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-292
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.