- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Thr321
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38.4 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1mM DTT, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STAT5B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 5B, STAT5B
- Protein Accession Number: P51692
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6777
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 5b (STAT5B) is a member of the STAT family of transcription factors. They are responsible for an array of cellular activities including regulating growth, survival, differentiation, motility, and the immune response. STAT5B mediates the signal transduction triggered by various cell ligands, such as IL2, IL4, CSF1, and different growth hormones. It has been shown to be involved in diverse biological processes, such as TCR signaling, apoptosis, adult mammary gland development, and sexual dimorphism of liver gene expression. Signal transduction and activator of transcription 5 (STAT5) is a member of the Jak/STAT signal transduction pathway and is activated by a variety of cytokines (IL22, IL6). STAT5 has two isoforms (A and B) that share 93% amino acid identity and bind the DNA consensus site TTCN3GAA. STAT5 mediates cytokine signaling by acting as a signal transducer in the cytoplasm and, upon phosphorylation, translocates to the nucleus and activates transcription of specific genes. STAT5 is involved in a wide array of biological processes ranging from regulating apoptosis to adult mammary gland proliferation, differentiation and survival.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-167
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.