- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: STAT5A (Phospho-Tyr694) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 694 (D-G-Y (p) -V-K) derived from Human STAT5A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of STAT5A only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 694.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 90 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STAT5A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MGF, STAT5, CREB2, CREBP1, MGF, MPF, Mammary gland factor, STA5ASTAT5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003143.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21618342
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6776
- Carries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Binds to the GAS element and activates PRL-induced transcription.
- 1: Gouilleux F, et al. (1994) EMBO J. 13: 4361-4369. Dentelli P, et al. (1999) J Immunol. 163: 2151-2159. Meinke A, et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol. 16: 6937-6944.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-125
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.