- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: STAT3 (Ab-705) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.703~707 (A-P-Y-L-K) derived from Human STAT3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: IF:1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total STAT3 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 88 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STAT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APRF, HIES, BSP1, MADH1, MADR1, APRF, Acute-phase response factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003141.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21618338
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6774
- Transcription factor that binds to the interleukin-6 (IL-6)-responsive elements identified in the promoters of various acute-phase protein genes. Activated by IL31 through IL31RA.
- 1: Heim M H, (1999) J Recept Signal Transduct Res. 19: 75-120. Takeda K, et al. (1997) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 94: 3801-3804. Catlett-Falcone R, et al. (1999) Immunity. 10: 105-115. Garcia R, et al. (1998) J Biomed Sci. 5: 79-85. Bromberg J F, et al. (1999) Cell. 98: 295-303.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-286
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.