- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This STAMBPL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 135-163 amino acids from the Central region of human STAMBPL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STAMBPL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AMSH-like protease, AMSH-LP, 3419-, STAM-binding protein-like 1, STAMBPL1, AMSHLP, KIAA1373
- Protein Accession Number: Q96FJ0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 71153542
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57559
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- STAMBPL1 is zinc metalloprotease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Does not cleave 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- 1: Reyes-Ibarra, A.P., et al. Mol. Endocrinol. 21(6):1394-1407(2007)
- 2: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 3: Nakamura, M., et al. Genes Cells 11(6):593-606(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-882
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.