- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ST6GALNAC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-138 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ST6GALNAC5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ST6GALNAC5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 5, 2499-, GD1 alpha synthase, GalNAc alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase V, ST6GalNAc V, ST6GalNAcV, Sialyltransferase 7E, SIAT7-E, ST6GALNAC5, SIAT7E
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BVH7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21759442
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81849
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ST6GALNAC5 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases thatmodify proteins and ceramides on the cell surface to altercell-cell or cell-extracellular matrix interactions (Tsuchida etal., 2003 [PubMed 12668675]).
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Harduin-Lepers, A., et al. Glycobiology 15(8):805-817(2005)
- 3: Tsuchida, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(25):22787-22794(2003)
- 4: Ikehara, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 463 (1-2), 92-96 (1999) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-559
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin