- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ST6GALNAC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 28-57 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ST6GALNAC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 69 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ST6GALNAC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 1, GalNAc alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase I, ST6GalNAc I, ST6GalNAcI, Sialyltransferase 7A, SIAT7-A, ST6GALNAC1, SIAT7A
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NSC7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21759444
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55808
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Glycosylation of proteins affects cell-cell interaction,interactions with the matrix, and the functions of intracellularmolecules. ST6GALNAC1 transfers a sialic acid, N-acetylneuraminicacid (NeuAc), in an alpha-2,6 linkage to O-linked GalNAc residues.The cancer-associated sialyl-Tn (sTn) antigen is formed byST6GALNAC1-catalyzed sialylation of GalNAc residues on mucins(Ikehara et al., 1999 [PubMed 10536037]; Sewell et al., 2006[PubMed 16319059]).
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Hassinen, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(23):17771-17777(2010)
- 3: Patani, N., et al. Cancer Genomics Proteomics 5(6):333-340(2008)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-398
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin