- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ST3GAL4 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 26-57 amino acids from human ST3GAL4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000-1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ST3GAL4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CMP-N-acetylneuraminate-beta-galactosamide-alpha-2,3-sialyltransferase 4, Alpha 2,3-ST 4, Beta-galactoside alpha-2,3-sialyltransferase 4, 2.4.99.-, Alpha 2,3-sialyltransferase IV, Gal-NAc6S, Gal-beta-1,4-GalNAc-alpha-2,3-sialyltransferase, SAT-3, ST-4, ST3Gal IV, ST3GalIV, ST3GalA.2, STZ, Sialyltransferase 4C, SIAT4-C, ST3GAL4, CGS23, NANTA3, SIAT4C, STZ
- Protein Accession Number: Q11206
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6484
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- It may catalyze the formation of the NeuAc-alpha-2,3- Gal-beta-1,3-GalNAc- or NeuAc-alpha-2,3-Gal-beta-1,3-GlcNAc- sequences found in terminal carbohydrate groups of glycoproteins and glycolipids. It may be involved in the biosynthesis of the sialyl Lewis X determinant. Also acts on the corresponding 1,3- galactosyl derivative.
- 1: Kitagawa H.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 271:931-938(1996).
- 2: Kitagawa H.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 269:1394-1401(1994).
- 3: Sasaki K.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 268:22782-22787(1993).
- 4: Grahn A.,et al.Glycoconj. J. 18:759-767(2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-252
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.