- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SSTR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 351-380 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SSTR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SSTR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Somatostatin receptor type 1, SS-1-R, SS1-R, SS1R, SRIF-2, SSTR1
- Protein Accession Number: P30872
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 401124
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6751
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Somatostatin acts at many sites to inhibit the release ofmany hormones and other secretory proteins. The biological effectsof somatostatin are probably mediated by a family of Gprotein-coupled receptors that are expressed in a tissue-specificmanner. The encoded protein is a member of the superfamily ofsomatostatin receptors having seven transmembrane segments, and isexpressed in highest levels in jejunum and stomach. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Canzian, F., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(19):3873-3884(2010)
- 2: Liu, C.Y., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(7):1259-1263(2010)
- 3: Pisarek, H., et al. Folia Histochem. Cytobiol. 48(1):142-147(2010)
- 4: Johansson, M., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 18(5):1644-1650(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-432
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.