- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SSH1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 227-254 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SSH1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 116 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SSH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein phosphatase Slingshot homolog 1, SSH-like protein 1, SSH-1L, hSSH-1L, SSH1, KIAA1298, SSH1L
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WYL5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 82582267
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54434
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family (seeMIM 601442) is composed of stimulus-responsive mediators of actindynamics. ADF/cofilin proteins are inactivated by kinases such asLIM domain kinase-1 (LIMK1; MIM 601329). The SSH family appears toplay a role in actin dynamics by reactivating ADF/cofilin proteinsin vivo (Niwa et al., 2002 [PubMed 11832213]).
- 1: Song, S.Y., et al. APMIS 118(5):389-393(2010)
- 2: Peterburs, P., et al. Cancer Res. 69(14):5634-5638(2009)
- 3: Kligys, K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 383(4):450-454(2009)
- 4: Kim, J.S., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 20(11):2650-2660(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-530
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.